482 Music 482-1042 The soul and gone
Jason Adasiewicz, vibraphone; Jeb Bishop, trombone; Harris Eisenstadt, drumset; Jason Mears, alto saxophone, B-flat clarinet; Jeff Parker, electric guitar; Jason Roebke, bass.
Recorded at 3030, Chicago on 5/6 October 2004.
- The evidence of absence is not necessarily the absence of evidence (12.31)
- Three breaths (08.49)
- Portrait of Holden Caulfield (07.48)
- Posauno y schlagwerk > Between a rock (15.37)
- Kola #2 (reduction) (08.12)
- Seed (for Henryk Gorecki) (08.29)
- And a hard place (08.18)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Harris Eisenstadt; design by Sheila Sachs.
Go to abbreviated list of 482 Music recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page