Acta 13 Braced & framed
Gail Brand, trombone;
Phil Durrant, violin, electronics; Mark Sanders, drums, percussion;
Pat Thomas, keyboards, electronics.
- One good solid punch (02.57)
- White coat perspective (07.45)
- Sensitive crime (03.42)
- Jack the superstitious Al (10.25)
- Braced and framed (03.47)
- There isn't time (08.49)
- Another good solid punch (03.00)
- Further (10.25)
Recorded live at Moat Studios, London on 17/18 February and 22 July 1999.
Cover painting (reproduced above) by B.J. Bushell.
Go to list of Acta recordings or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page