Balance Point Acoustics bpaltd202 Domo arigato Derek-sensei!
Henry Kaiser, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, ukelele, bass guitar, voice; Derek Bailey, electric guitar (track 15); Kiku Day, shakuhachi (track 2); Charles K. Noyes, percussion (track 3); Henry Kuntz, tenor saxophone voice (track 5); Toshinori Kondo, trumpet (track 6); Andrea Centazzo, percussion (track 7); Damon Smith, double bass, voice (track 8); Davey Williams, electric guitar (track 10); Greg Goodman, piano, voice (track 11); Larry Ochs, sopranino saxophone, voice (track 11); Mototeru Takagi, tenor saxophone (track 13); Motoharu Yoshizawa, double bass (track 13); John Oswald, alto saxophone (track 14); Sang-Won Park, changgo, voice (track 15).
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Mikey Siegel; art direction and design by Amacker Bullwinkle.
- Maha lo-E Derek (05.35)
- Gamera tai reptilicus (04.07); recorded 2005
- The tsuchigumi five-wheel technique vs. the seagull school (09.15); recorded 1981
- The worst of times (06.11); recorded 1992
- Continue on (04.09); recorded 2006
- Improvisation 102a (01.31); recorded 1978
- Improvisation 102x (02.57); recorded 1978
- Just be a scuba diver (04.04); recorded 2006
- Book review (13.38); recorded 2005
- Two of a kind (06.05); recorded 1979
- The Metalanguage Trio (04.47); recorded 2006
- The night of departure (03.15); recorded 1996
- Tokyo trio for Aida (06.07); recorded 1979
- Pre-vou (01.25); recorded 1996
- Kavichandran salp'uri (05.36); recorded 1993
Go to list of Balance Point Acoustics recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page