Bruce's Fingers BF 24 9 points in ascent
Graham Halliwell, alto saxophone; Simon H. Fell, double bass.
Recorded at the University of East Anglia, Norwich on 11 July 1997.
- In the presence of the heavy point (05.44)
- Free curve to the point (07.26)
- Free wave-like line with accent (07.22)
- Simple and unified complex of several free lines (02.29)
- Wave-like line accompanied by geometric lines (05.32)
- Colour attained through a minimum of colour (04.12)
- 9 points in ascent (06.56)
- Dissolution in progress (05.12)
- Cool tension toward the centre (06.55)
Cover design (reproduced above) by Kev Hopper.
Available on CD only.
Go to list of Bruce's Fingers recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page