between the lines BTLCHR 71207 Passions and prayers: sextet in hommage to Jerusalem
Alon Reuven, french horn; Orit Orbach, clarinet, bass clarinet; Yaron Ouzana, trombone; Galia Hai, viola; Ora Boasson Horev, double bass; Yitzhak Yedid, piano.
Recorded at the Yaffo Music Auditorium, Tel-Aviv, Israel on 27 August 2003.
- Part 1: Prelude/Mystic cycle/In the holy tunnel/Rave prayer/Weeping whispers (15.05)
- Part 2: Edge walkers.../...in illusory ways/The viola's regard/In a sorcery dream/Sad pageantry (09.32)
- Part 3: Angel's passion/Death's scene/The storm before the calm/Prayer in hommage to Jerusalem (11.23)
- When silence meets silence (07.04)
- Part 5: In a thrill of emotions/The storm before the calm/The trombone's poem/Nothing lasts, you see.../Finale (12.31)
Cover art work (reproduced above) by Jutta Obenhuber; graphic design: fuhrer vienna.
Go to list of between the lines recordings or go to Independent Recording Labels Page