clean feed CF260CD The Nows
Paul Lytton, percussion; Nate Wooley, trumpet, amplifier; Ikue Mori, computer (Disc one, tracks 2, 3); Ken Vandermark, bass clarinet, clarinet, tenor and baritone saxophone (Disc two, tracks 3, 4, 5).
- Free will, free won't (35.35)
- Abstractions and replications (15.10)
- Berlyne's law (10.42)
Disc one recorded live at The Stone, NYC on 2 March 2011; disc two recorded live at The Hideout, Chicago on 16 March 2011.
- Men caught staring (18.23)
- The information bomb (04.12)
- Automatic (16.31)
- Desctructive to our proper business (05.49)
- The ripple effect (04.34)
Design (front cover reproduced above) by Travassos.
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page