Creative sources CS 037 Landscape: recognizable
Birgit Ulher, trumpet; Lou Mallozzi, turntables, CDs, microphones, organ pipes, amplified voice; Michael Zerang, friction drum, wind whistle, xylophone bars, snare drum, bird calls, metal.
Recorded on 5 June 2004 at Experimental Sound Studio, Chicago.
- An ancient scar on the terrestrial globe (07.09)
- What about the Phoenicians? (06.31)
- Miracles of bitumen (08.33)
- Obscure days (07.42)
- Taming the nobility (09.33)
- Blame Pericles (07.33)
- The landscape: still recognizable (06.39)
Polaroid (front cover reproduced above) by Birgit Uhler; design by Carlos Santos.
Go to List of Creative Sources CDs or to Independent Recording Labels Page