Creative sources CS 077 Aporias
Raymond MacDonald/Tatsuya Nakatani/Peter Nicholson/Neil Davidson/Nick Fells
Raymond MacDonald, soprano and alto saxophones; Tatsuya Nakatani, drums, percussion; Peter Nicholson, cello; Neil Davidson, electric guitar; Nick Fells, laptop, sampling.
Recorded December 2004 at the University of Glasgow concert hall.
- The flying vapours of incipient madness (12.49)
- It is affirmed that the evening and night are the seasons of most violence with incipient lunatics (10.07)
- A slight incipient fermentation is undoubtedly of use in the dunghill (18.25)
- It is evident that Greek was just now incipient at Cambridge (10.10)
- The same instinct is found in an incipient and crude state among animals (04.58)
Artwork (front cover reproduced above) by Kate Burton; design by Carlos Santos.
Go to List of Creative Sources CDs or to Independent Recording Labels Page