Discus 16CD The formulary of curses
Martin Archer, sopranino and alto saxophones, bass clarinet, recorders, keyboards, electronics, processing;
John Jasnoch, electric guitar, acoustic 12 string, ud, mandolin, lap steel guitar, tenor banjo, field recordings; Simon H. Fell, double bass; Rob Dainton, drums; Derek Saw, tenor and baritone saxophones, flugelhorn, cornet; Simon Pugsley, trombone, trumpet; Charlie Collins, flute, clarinet.
Recorded 2002-2004 at The Sound Kitchen, Telecottage and Yellowarch Studios, Sheffield.
- Watercourse [MA/JJ/RD/DS/SP] (04.45)
- Mirny [MA/JJ] (03.46)
- Song for Edward Vesala [MA/JJ/SF/RD/CC/SP] (03.22)
- Minipod [MA/JJ] (01.15)
- Kings of pressure [MA/JJ/SF/RD/DS/SP/CC] (09.33)
- The cold clean rain [MA/JJ/RD] (02.35)
- The formulary of curses [MA/JJ/RD] (03.58)
- Pier groups [MA/JJ] (08.51)
- Carbon date [MA/JJ/SF] (02.16)
- Pods [MA/JJ] (10.16)
- Strawberry blue [MA/JJ/SF/RD/DS/SP] (03.44)
- Song for Roscoe Mitchell [MA/JJ/SF/RD/DS/SP] (07.57)
- A senseless act of beauty [MA/JJ/CC] (07.48)
Cover art (reproduced above) by Abra Cadaver.
Go to list of Discus recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page