Discus 9CD Sound gallery
Martin Archer/Nik Bizzell-Browning/Tim Risher/Dal Strutt/Michael Szpakowski
Cover art (reproduced above) by Abra Cadaver.
- Michael Szpakowski: Three paintings of Edward Hopper (1997): Early Sunday morning (04.00); Manhattan Bridge loop (02.02); Sun in an empty room (03.00). Michael Szpakowski, piano, recorded March 1997.
- Martin Archer: Silver and white sequences for Helmut Lemke (1996) (12.11). Martin Archer, synthesizers and electronics; recorded November 1996.
- Tim Risher: The only reality is in your head (Part I) (03.22); In paradiso (06.22); The only reality is in your head (Part III) (02.47). Tim Risher/Tom DePlonty/Ted Stanley, recorded 1990.
- Nik Bizzell-Browning: These hands aren't mine (1997) (12.48).
- Martin Archer: 88 enemies (nine) (1997) (12.11). Martin Archer, digital piano and electronics; recorded March 1997.
- Dal Strutt: Variations for B flat clarinet (1961) (09.03); For Francis Alexander (1993) (05.30)
Go to list of Discus recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page