ECM 1612 Toward the margins
Evan Parker Electro-Acoustic Ensemble
Evan Parker, soprano saxophone, gong; Barry Guy, double bass;
Paul Lytton, percussion, live electronics;
Philipp Wachsmann, violin, viola, live electronics, sound
processing; Walter Prati, live electronics, sound processing; Marco Vecchi, live
electronics, sound processing.
- Toward the margins (04.31)
- Turbulent mirror (05.51)
- Field and figure (07.06)
- The regenerative landscape [for AMM] (03.34)
- Chain of chance (04.19)
- Trahütten (06.17)
- Shadow without an object: (i) Engagement (ii) Reversal (iii) Displacement (06.00)
- Epanados (04.27)
- Born cross-eyed [remembering Fuller] (02.49)
- Philipp's pavilion (07.32)
- The hundred books [for Idries Shah] (04.09)
- Contra-dance (03.38)
Recorded May 1996 at Gateway Studios, London.
Cover (reproduced above) by Mayo Bucher; cover design by Michael Hofstetter.
Go to list of ECM recordings on this site, or to Indpendent Record labels page