ECM 1662 Some other season
Philipp Wachsmann, violin, viola, live electronics; Paul Lytton, percussion, live electronics.
Recorded in October 1997 at Hardstudios, Winterthur.
- The re(de)fining of methods and means (06.52)
- Shuffle (05.59)
- Leonardo's spoon [PL solo] (01.10)
- Choisya [PW solo] (03.16)
- Shell [PL solo] (01.58)
- The lightning fields: field 1 (00.48)
- The lightning fields: field 2 (01.17)
- The lightning fields: field 3 (03.13)
- The lightning fields: field 4 (00.57)
- The lightning fields: field 5 (02.28)
- Nu shu [PL solo] (03.49)
- Riser (02.32)
- The peacock's tail [PW solo] (04.26)
- Whispering chambers (07.58)
- A la table [PL solo] (00.33)
- The claw and spur (01.43)
- Glide (07.02)
- From the chalk cliffs [PW solo] (03.59)
- Some other season (03.21)
Cover photograph (reproduced above) by Hans W. Mende; cover design by Michael Götte.
Go to list of ECM recordings on this site, or to Indpendent Record labels page