ECM 177 4798 (ECM 2066) The moment's energy
Evan Parker Electro-Acoustic Ensemble
Evan Parker, soprano saxophone; Peter Evans, trumpet, piccolo trumpet; Ko Ishikawa, shô; Ned Rothenberg, clarinet, bass clarinet, shakuhachi; Philipp Wachsmann, violin, live electronics; Paul Lytton, percussion, live electronics; Agusti Fernandez, piano, prepared piano; Barry Guy, double bass; Lawrence Casserley, signal processing instrument; Joel Ryan, sample and signal processing; Walter Prati, computer processing; Richard Barrett, live electronics; Paul Obermayer, live electronics; Marco Vecchi, sound projection.
Recorded at the Lawrence Batley Theatre, Huddersfield, November 2007.
- The eleventh hour I (09.29)
- The eleventh hour II (09.45)
- The eleventh hour III (09.34)
- The eleventh hour IV (04.19)
- The eleventh hour V (09.23)
- The eleventh hour VI (08.11)
- The eleventh hour VII (11.14)
- Incandescent clouds (05.05)
Cover photograph (reproduced above) by Caroline Forbes; design by Sasch Kleis.
Go to list of ECM recordings on this site, or to Indpendent Record labels page