Emanem 5204 Tandem remastered
John Carter/Bobby Bradford
John Carter, clarinet; Bobby Bradford, cornet.
- Tandem (11:55)
- Petals (10:07)
- Angles * (05:13)
- Portrait of J.B.G. ** (06:52)
- Circle (08:33)
- Woodman's Hall blues (10:52)
- She (Woman) (06:34)
- Echoes from rudolphÕs * (08:48)
* represent solos by John Carter; ** represents solo by Bobby Bradford.
- Sweet sunset (07.42)
- Swiss account (08:05)
- Tandem (12.34)
- And she speaks (07.20)
- Les masses jigaboo * (06.27)
- She (Woman) ** (07.47)
- Echoes from Rudolph's * (05.39)
- Woodman's Hall blues (09.14)
A1-B2 recorded at Piedmont Center for Arts, Worcester, USA on 30 April 1982; B3-B8 recorded at UCLA Schoenberg Hall, Los Angeles on 20 October 1979.
Improved reissue of Emanem 4011 and 4012 with improved noise reduction by Martin Davidson.
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Craig Levine.
Go to Emanem list of CDs, to list of Emanem LPs, or to Independent Recording Labels Page