Falçata-Galia FALÇ-0024 North Atlantic drift
Frode Gjerstad, alto saxophone; Nick Stephens, double bass.
Recorded in Gandsvieien, Norway in March 1997.
- High, Southern Norway (05.27)
- Snake by the lake (09.37)
- Falling slowly (09.05)
- Rising more slowly (10.24)
- North Utsire, South Utsire (07.34)
- Becoming cyclonic - for Tony Williams (12.21)
- Complex area persisting - for John Stevens (09.34)
Cover illustration and design (reproduced above) by Fay Stephens.
Go to Independent Record Labels page