flo records flo013 Aggro jazz
Panicstepper, electronics, sampling, processing etc.;
Derek Bailey, electric guitar (track 5 only);
Steve Beresford, piano (track 10 only).
Recorded at panic!hq, nd; Derek Bailey contribution recorded September 2000.
- We bitched (02.05)
- Clap hands, here comes panic (05.01)
- How phat is phat? (02.46)
- Something for Rahsaan that Rhasaan could have (06.00)
- If you can't handle the guitar, stay at home (06.16)
- Grind zero (04.18)
- Story of the eye (grinding my own lenses) (06.19)
- Slider (07.19)
- How hard is hard? (02.25)
- Driven to this (grinding my own chocolate) (07.56)
- Iblis (04.24)
- For Sonny (04.18)
- How dark is dark? (03.03)
- Blood (04.26)
- Tolerances of the human sould (07.07)
- A night in Tunisia (02.12)
Front cover drawing (reproduced above) by Crayola.
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page