FMP CD46 Shanghaied on Tor Road: the world's 1st operetta performed on nothing but the daxophone
Hans Reichel, daxophone.
Recorded in February and March 1992.
- Give me money (03.28)
- Shanghaied on Tor Road  (04.22)
- Prelude to 'Alleycats never complain' (01.10)
- Der tunnelwart (Big lulem) (03.56)
- Machines make me happy (07.25)
- It's a bit Churchillian (03.10)
- Death bringer upon common violets etc. (04.57)
- Welcome würgl waltz (03.11)
- The unprecedented crimes of Mbroruk (04.05)
- Hi (03.06)
- A rare case of dalbergia cochinchinensis (04.28)
- Panne lieb (03.09)
- Sentidental energy (03.23)
- Reunite and shut up (03.59)
- Lulem [der kleine tunnelwart] (03.27)
- No way to hide (04.48)
- Py & the Jamas (04.11)
- Shanghaied on Tor Road  (03.42)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Georg Schreiber.
Go to select list of FMP LPs or to list of FMP CDs.