FMP CD 51 BIB
Sylvain Kassap, soprano and tenor saxophone, clarinet, bass clarinet; Didier Levallet, double bass; Günter Sommer,
Recorded during "Workshop Freie Musik" on 9 and 11 July 1992 at the Akademie Der Kunste, Berlin.
- Von dakinis und anderen göttinnen (11.52)
- Primeur (04.20)
- Auf dem weg zur alpe laguz (04.30)
- Pastouron-pastourende (06.23)
- Jimmi's ghost (03.46)
- Three for the festival and one for Roland (13.34)
- Trio für Maïté (04.50)
- Vertreibung der dibbuks (02.42)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by by Anne-Kathrin Teichner.
Initially issued on CD in June 2002.
NOTE: the actual title of this CD has the first 'B' turned through 180 degrees which is not easy to do in html.
Go to select list of FMP LPs or to list of FMP CDs.