FMR CD172-i0505 Quark bercuse: solo percussion vol I
Kevin Norton, percussion.
Recorded in The Basement, 23 May 2005.
- Knots (marimba) (04.19)
- Number nine, number nine (drums) (05.33)
- Cutting across (vibraphone/percussion) (01.42)
- Quark bercuse (marimba/percussion) (10.37)
- Tradition-revision-decision (drums) (03.41)
- Cold day in May - Newspaper article about the dead in Iraq (vibraphone/percussion) (05.01)
- User's guide/Louie the Loop (marimba/drums) (15.17)
- At the hands of Charlotte Corday (vibraphone/percussion) (07.02)
- Transformed energy (marimba/percussion) (10.53)
- Later: Gonzo (vibraphone/percussion) (01.13)
Cover artwork (front cover reproduced above) by Trevor Taylor/Ewan Rigg.
Go to List of FMR CDs or to Independent Recording Labels Page