FOR 4 EARS CD1036 En·Tropo·Logy
John Wolf Brennan/Simon Picard/Eddie Prévost
John Wolf Brennan, piano, prepared piano, live electronic; Simon Picard, tenor saxophone;
Eddie Prévost, drums, percussion.
Recorded on 16 May 1997 at Gateway Studio, London.
- Liquid vision (02.32)
- Mr Vertigo (06.17)
- Trill thrill: new vibrations for an old galaxy (07.11)
- A certain surprising intimacy (07.30)
- A talk on the wild side (07.25)
- The science of sonic poetry (11.00)
Six memos for the new millennium (a suite - after Italo Calvino: American lessons. Six memos for the next millenium. Harvard Lectures, Miland, 1988)
- 1 - lightness (01.01)
- 2 - quickness (08.12)
- 3 - exactitude (04.23)
- 4 - visibility (03.21)
- 5 - multiplicity (06.51)
- 6 - consistency (coda) (02.52)
Cover art (reproduced above) by Moren Wolf.
Go to list of FOR 4 EAR CDs or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page