Fylkingen Records FYCD102 Safaris
Johannes Bergmark, constructions (whalefish, finger violin, blowfish, metal harp), analog and virtual modular synthesizers, clavinet, voice, saw, objects; Martin Küchen, soprano saxophone, alto saxophone, metal barrel, sandwich grill, miscellaneous percussive junk, bow, guitar, trumpet, voice; Sören Runolf, electric guitar, amplified objects, electronic processors, virtual modular synthesizer, cello.
Recorded, mixed and edited at Fylkingen and EMS 2001-2002.
- A homely safari (15.46)
- The Molly Hotwall adventures (13.38)
- People's safari of America (07.48)
- On a tranquillizing safari (06.57)
- Holes through holes (09.04)
- Half-leopards and semi-turtles (15.20)
- Holly and blind (03.12)
Cover design (reproduced above) by L. Elggren.
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page