GROB 433 Scree
Olaf Rupp, acoustic guitar.
Recorded at audiosemantics.de, Berlin in summer 2001.
- A mass of debris comprising (01.41)
- loose fragments of rock that (03.56)
- covers a steep bare slope (08.23)
- or is piled up in (04.09)
- a conical or fan shaped (05.40)
- mass at its foot. (07.02)
- The particles are detached (09.00)
- from the rock walls by the (07.31)
- action of rain and frost (04.05)
- and they fall or slide downslope (08.54)
- until they interlock with (02.25)
- other fragments. (03.59)
Go to list of GROB recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page.