Henceforth Records 104 Sucker punch requiem
Lisle Ellis, bass, electronics, sound design; Pamela Z, voice, electronics; Holly Hoffmann, flutes; Oliver Lake, saxophones; George Lewis, trombone; Mike Wofford, piano; Susie Ibarra, drums, percussion.
Recorded at Systems Two, Brooklyn, New York on 26/27 September 2005.
- Summonings (03.40)
- Incantation and ascent (04.53)
- Portrait of the artist as a young derelict (01.51)
- X-ray gray (02.17)
- Perishable fig. 1a (01.00)
- Bas relief (02.02)
- Las pulgas (repelling ghosts) (08.43)
- Perishable fig. 2 (00.53)
- Color bind (Oracle) 1/2 (04.08)
- Suicide study (06.30)
- Color bind (Oracle) 2/2 (02.02)
- For blues and other spells (08.31)
- Perishable fig. 1b (01.07)
- 57 Great Jones St. August twelfth Nineteen eighty-eight (05.14)
- Perishable fig. 3 (01.47)
- Untitled (Life stilled) (08.17)
Cover design (reproduced above) by Leah Roschke.
Go to list of Henceforth recordings or to Independent Record Labels page