Impetus 29831 A view from the bridge (composed works)
Lindsay Cooper's composed works played by various combinations of musicians and groups, as indicated below:
Front cover (reproduced above) combination of photograph of LC by Andrew Testa and seascape by Margot Nash.
- Concerto for sopranino saxophone & strings (29.58). Lindsay Cooper, sopranino saxophone with Orchestra del Teatro Comunale di Bologna; recorded Bologna Opera House on 29 May 1992
- Ophelia (11.35). Sally Potter, voice; Lindsay Cooper, synthesizer; recorded at Milo Studio & Wolf Studios.
- Songs for bassoon & orchestra (25.08). Lindsay Cooper, bassoon with Bay Area Women's Philharmonic; recorded in the First Congregational Church, San Francisco on 11 November 1993.
- Nightmare (06.04). Phil Minton, voice; Dean Brodrick, piano; Thomas Bloch, ondes martenot; Gerard Siracusa, marimba, percussion; Brian Abrahams, drums; Lindsay Cooper, bassoon, synthesizer, voice; recorded at Premises Studio, London probably 1994.
- German stories (04.58). Alfred 23 Harth, bass clarinet, soprano saxophone; Lindsay Cooper, sopranino saxophone; Annemarie Roelofs, violin, trombone; Elvira Plenar, piano, synthesizer; recorded at Trio Studio, Frankfurt in March 1987.
- Singing waters (13.51). Gemini: bass clarinet, percussion, piano, trumpet; recorded at the ICA, London in January 1994.
- The rain song (04.03). Maggie Nicols, voice; Ian Mitchell, bass clarinet; recorded at Wolf Studio, London on 17 January 1998.
- Fragments from God's country (04.59). Lindsay Cooper, recorded at home and at Milo Studio in February/March 1995.
- An angel on the bridge (38.26). Lindsay Cooper, bassoon, sopranino saxophone, keyboard; Michael Askill, percussion; Louise Johnson, harp; Cathy Marsh, voice; recorded at Megaphon Studios in June 1990.
Go to list of Impetus recordings or to Independent Record Labels page