Intakt CD 060 Roots and wires
Koch-Schütz-Studer/DJ M. Singe/DJ I-Sound
Hans Koch, bass clarinet, soprano and tenor saxophone, electronics, sequencer;
Martin Schütz, electric 5-string cello, acoustic cello, electronics, sequencer;
Fredy Studer, drums, percussion; DJ M. Singe, turntables; DJ I-Sound, turntables.
- The background is the foreground then delirium (09.30)
- Thai speed parade (11.56)
- First class scenario (01.36)
- Loop eleven (09.46)
- Dread bread (09.03)
- Could fun be the bright side of fear? (03.49)
- G-string montuno [dedicated to Chano Pozo] (03.39)
- Notausstieg II (08.12)
- Tonschlaufenumarmung (11.03)
Recorded 25/26/27 August 1998 at Watermill Studio, Brübach/Henau, Switzerland.
Graphic concept (front cover reproduced above) by Velvet Creative Office, Lucerne.
Go to list of Intakt recordings or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page