Intakt 103 The compass, log and lead
Fred Frith/Stevie Wishart/Carla Kihlstedt
Fred Frith, acoustic guitar, lowry organ, violin; Stevie Wishart, hurdy-gurdy, electronics, violin; Carla Kihlstedt, violin, nyckelharpa.
Recorded in October 2003 at New Improved Recording, Oakland.
- Time comes presto (03.14)
- A beautiful thing to forget (04.50)
- Look at sky go (03.39)
- Dog-eared (02.04)
- I am Buffalo Bill today (04.12)
- Initially this (02.38)
- Postcard from the back (03.55)
- I am map (03.31)
- Abstract expressionism (05.16)
- Dream as a means (03.15)
- Aller retour (04.13)
- Time goes largo (02.45)
Cover art (reproduced above) by Carla Kihlstedt.
Go to list of Intakt recordings or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page