Intuitive Records IRCD 003 Danish intuitive music
Group for Intuitive Music [includes, but not on all tracks: Carl Bergstrøm-Nielsen, French horn, mouth organ, penny whistle; Anders Keiding, bassoon; Jørgen Lekfeldt, piano, Moog synthesizer; Niels Rosing-Schow, cello; Lene Duus, voice; Ivan Vincze, viola]: tracks 1, 3, 4, 7.
Edges [Paul Bevan, trombone; Robert Coleridge, piano; Martin Harrison, percussion; Agathe Kaehr, flute; Ross Lorraine, violin; Katherine Pluygers, oboe, cor anglais; David Ryan, clarinets, percussion; Tony Wren, bass]: tracks 2, 5, 9.
Birkerød Harmonika Orkester: track 6.
Béla Hamvas Group for Intuitive Music: track 8.
Lin Ensemble [John Ehde, cello; Erik Kaltoft, piano; Jens Schou, clarinet]: track 10.
- Madison music (1976) (03.40)
- Madison music (1976) (04.10); recorded at The Radio House, Copenhagen on 25 May 1997
- Mirror labyrinth (1997) (13.40)
- A meditation on inner global life (1977) (06.55)
- Game of contrasts (1980) (07.50); recorded at The Radio House, Copenhagen on 25 May 1997
- Cut it! Sark (1995) (07.10)
Ivan Eugen Vincze:
- Taking a walk (1994) (06.20)
- Summer-swings and jumps (1996) (05.55)
- Winter music (1994) (08.05); recorded at The Radio House, Copenhagen on 25 May 1997
- October 6th (1996) (06.50)
Go to list of Intuitive Records recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page