Kilogram Records 020 Last train to the first station
Mikolaj Trzaska, alto saxophone, bass clarinet, baritone saxophone; Ken Vandermark, tenor saxophone, clarinet, baritone saxophone; Waclaw Zimpel, clarinet, bass clarinet, tarogato.
Recorded live at New Synagog, Gdansk, Poland on 27 April 2010.
- When tulips were gold (05.03)
- In between chairs (04.39)
- Sitting on a warm stone [MT solo] (04.57)
- Crossroads and cosmic ray [KV/WZ] (04.37)
- Anthology moves (04.22)
- Two men talking through a window [MT/WZ] (03.51)
- The distance that becomes you [KV] (05.18)
- Bed of brass [KV/MT] (04.47)
- It's here and it's gone [WZ] (08.24)
- All the glasses upside down (03.51)
- The wasted sea (03.51)
Cover design (front cover reproduced above) by Macio.
Go to list of Kilogram recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page