Leo Lab 029 How many?
Natsuki Tamura/Satolo Fujii
Natsuki Tamura, trumpet; Satolo Fujii, piano.
Recorded 12 September and 9 November 1996 at Systems Two Studios, Brooklyn, New York; except
track1 recorded at Blue Jay Studios, Boston on 19 January 1996.
- Akumu (03.42)
- Lightening attack (04.13)
- Self portait (04.53)
- Who are we? (05.21)
- How many? (02.37)
- A day after yesterday (05.11)
- A song for Jyaki (05.03)
- Kaleidoscope (03.30)
- Subjective gravity (04.47)
- Correlation (05.30)
- One morning in February (07.16)
- A bench in the park (06.14)
- Micro & macro (02.20)
- A whisper of maple wood (03.48)
Artwork (front cover reproduced above) by Lora Denis.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page