Leo Lab 049 Low shapes in dark heat
The remote viewers
Adrian Northover, soprano and alto saxophones; Louise Petts, alto saxophone, voice,
synthesizer; David Petts, tenor saxophone, synthesizer.
Recorded February and July 1998 at the Petts Studio.
- What the building wants to be (03.11)
- Impending (01.50)
- Astro black (07.38)
- Held by rooms (02.36)
- Sogno nostalgico (02.48)
- One thousand unnamed flowers (08.00)
- Slanted in strain (03.15)
- Unapproached (02.13)
- Low shapes in dark heat (05.05)
- It was a very good year (04.49)
- The gap's defence (07.080)
- Held by rooms (02.22)
Design (front cover reproduced above) by Lora Denis.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page