Leo Lab 063 Obliques before pale skin
The remote viewers
Adrian Northover, soprano and alto saxophones, pocket Theremin; Louise Petts, alto saxophone, voice,
synthesizer, pocket Theremin; David Petts, tenor saxophone, synthesizer, pocket Theremin.
Recorded June and July 1999 at the Petts Studio.
- It could happen to you (02.29)
- Secret (09.12)
- The comforting exterior of attics (04.24)
- The preferred absence (02.44)
- Sober joy (04.12)
- Creatures of distance (07.56)
- Primitive agony (05.49)
- The horror of atoms (06.55)
- Instinctive science (03.50)
- Isolation in compartment C (04.59)
- Becoming metal (02.38)
- Wild is the wind (04.44)
Design (front cover reproduced above) by Lora Denis; photograph by Gordon Ayres.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page