Leo Lab 076 Stranded depots
The remote viewers
Adrian Northover, soprano and alto saxophones; Louise Petts, alto saxophone, voice,
pocket theremins; David Petts, tenor saxophone, autoharp, Roland synth.
Recorded December 2000/January 2001 at the Petts Studio.
- The slow edge (05.20)
- Lost verticals through water (06.10)
- Goodbye (02.16)
- Sequences of regret (05.47)
- The sickness of books (03.55)
- The journey of lead (03.51)
- The strategy of response (02.44)
- Steeled design (05.55)
- Furthering detachment (05.06)
- Priere (00.35)
- The sharpening of liquid (03.57)
- The exclusion of sound (03.56)
- Limits in movement (05.54)
Design (front cover reproduced above) by Louise Petts; photograph by Gordon Ayres.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page