Leo LR 218 Hot sounds from the Arctic
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) Nikolai Chesnokov; design by Lora Denis.
- Vladimir Rezitsky, alto saxophone, voice; Oleg Yudanov, drums: Two fragments from the suite "Full stop, full stop, coma..." (05.38); recorded at "Jazz Days Arkhangelsk 1992"
- Sainkho Namchylak, voice; Georg Graf, flute; Nikolai Klisin, bass, voice; Vladimir Rezitsky, saxophone, voice; Oleg Yudanov, drums: Voices (10.00); recorded in St. Petersburg in March 1993
- Jazz Group Arkhangelsk [Nikolai Klishin, bass, voice; Konstantin Sedovin, voice; Nikolai Yudanov, percussion; Vladimir Rezitsky, saxophone, voice; Oleg Yudanov, drums; Vladimir Turov, synth]: Zolotitsa (23.58); recorded in Arkhangelsk on 22 April 1991
- Valentina Ponomareva, voice; Tim Hodgkinson, saxophone; Ken Hyder, drums, voice; Albert Kuvezin, percussion, kargiraa singing; Alexey Saaya, morin khuur; Vladimir Rezitsky, keyboard: Shut out the devil with your own voice (15.15); recorded at "Marine Culture Centre", Arkhangelsk on 7 February 1994
- Jazz Group Arkhangelsk; Ensemble Kamerata; String Quartet Arkhangelsk; Sainkho Namchylak; Ken Hyder; Vladimir Tarasov; Vladimir Volkov; Roberto Bellatalla; Heinz-Eric Godecke; Dror Feiler; Hans Schutler; Vladimir Popov; Sergey Manukyan; Eugene Bogomolov; conductor Vladimir Rezitsky: Planet Rezitsky (11.11); recorded at "Jazz Days Arkhangelsk 1992"
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page