Leo LR 276 I talked to death in stereo
Dr Eugene Chadbourne
Eugene Chadbourne, vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, dobro,
organ, chromatic harmonica, piano, organ, alto saxophone;
Eena Ballard, electric viola (tracks 1 and 5);
Joee Conroy, electric guitar, violin, cello, mandolin (tracks 1 and 5);
Steve Good, clarinets, alto saxophone (tracks 1 and 5);
Norman Minogue, theremin, drums (tracks 1 and 5);
Brian Ritchie, acoustic bass guitar, bugle, home made clarinet (tracks 6 and 7);
Jonathan Segel, mandolin, toy instruments (track 8);
Victor Krummenacher, electric bass (track 8); Carrie Shull, oboe (tracks 6 and 7).
Design (reproduced above) by Eugene Chadbourne; artwork by Lora Denis.
- I talked to death in stereo (14.29); recorded November 1998 in Chicago.
- Ochre ringlet (04.10); recorded Spring/Fall 1998 at Beanbenders, Berkeley, CA.
- Mexican yellow (02.17); recorded in February 1999 in Normal, Illinois.
- Don't happy, be worry (05.58); recorded 1998 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- I'll never smile again (07.14); recorded February 1999 in Oberlin, Ohio.
- Prophecy (07.03); recorded November 1998 in Chicago.
- Change has come (08.57); recorded in October 1997 in Wyandotte, Michigan.
- Glad to be unhappy (06.51); recorded in October 1997 in Wyandotte, Michigan.
- The walking dead (06.59); recorded in May 1999 in New York City.
- I've got a crush on you (06.10); (I've got a crash on you in CD notes) recorded in November 1998 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page