Leo LR 288 Bridge over the X-stream
Steve Cohn, piano, shakuhachi, hichiriki, shofar, percussion; Reggie Workman, bass;
Jason Hwang, violin; Tom Varner, french horn.
Recorded on 4 January 1999 at the Main Space, Knitting Factory, New York.
- In the well of value (05.26)
- Don't sit down if you can't stand up (05.50)
- Where my advantages can be advanced (12.23)
- Give me the bowl of oatmeal (17.18)
- Mommy, Daddy took the cake out (12.37)
- Don't stand up if you can't sit down (06.33)
Front cover x-ray (reproduced above) by Dr Demetri Meimaris.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page