Leo LR 296 Momentum 2: the law of refraction
John Wolf Brennan/Gene Coleman/Christian Wolfarth/Alfred Zimmerlin
John Wolf Brennan, piano, prepared piano; Gene Coleman, bass clarinet;
Christian Wolfarth, drums; Alfred Zimmerlin, cello.
Recorded on 28 October 1999 at HARD Studios, Winterthur.
- Instantaneous velocity (03.57)
- Standing wave (09.27)
- Elastic collision (05.03)
- Simple harmonic motion (06.51)
- Force on a moving charge (05.22)
- Torque on a current loop (08.33)
- Constructive interference (04.58)
- Relativistic momentum (08.33)
Front cover photograph and artwork (reproduced above) by Christian Aebi.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page