Leo LR 328 Obliteration at the end of multiplication
Masashi Harada Electric Trio
Masashi Harada, percussion, voice; Mat Maneri, electric baritone violin; Philip Tomasic, electric guitar.
Recorded at Persona Sound on 22 March 1998.
- Multiple sun (05.56)
- Broken flower and glass (04.55)
- Sonic freeze (09.51)
- Reverse flow sighting (03.25)
- Ruthless if necessary (06.12)
- Overtly (02.58)
- A geo-seismic view of things (04.25)
- Excited equilibrium (01.16)
- Breathing cells (03.18)
- Libido of forest (05.44)
- Obliteration at the end of multiplication (07.57)
Cover design (reproduced above) by Masashi Harada.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page