Leo LR 333 The gay avantgarde
Not missing drums project
Ute Döring, mezzo-soprano; Alex Nowitz, voice, electronics; Matthias Bauer, spoken texts, voice, double bass; Jörg Huke, trombone; Joachim Gies, alto and tenor saxophones, keyboards; Thomas Böhm-Christl, cello, keyboards, sound direction (prerecorded elements).
Recorded at Schalloran Tonstudio, Berlin.
- The meaning of metre (11.26)
- By means of music (03.57)
- Song of a theocritical goatherd (02.35)
- Limits of our hearing (05.15)
- The penultimate avantgarde (03.56)
- Joke, cunning and revenge (09.12)
- Phase blue (01.37)
- Darkness and music (05.15)
- Pious Beppa (04.07)
- Musical basics (08.15)
Front cover (reproduced above) photograph by Hans Wittersheim; design by Anna Dzendzel.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page