Leo LR 335 The Blair recordings
Steve Cohn, keyboard with module and multi-track overdubbing, shakuhachi, voice, hichiriki, shofar; Blair Hardman, electronic effects (tracks 12, 1, 14), percussion (track 7); Johnny De Robertis, voice (tracks 4, 5, 9).
Recorded at Zone Recording Studio, Cotati, California.
- Machine (01.14)
- Movie (02.09)
- Percussarama (03.22)
- I found see hee hee hee oohwee oohwah (05.07)
- Flee-ee you eeyou (05.58)
- Elephantasia (05.15)
- How to play (05.35)
- Miller time (13.12)
- Ben yay ya (06.57)
- Tu tu (01.31)
- Doing the business (03.36)
- Camping (02.37)
- Narcissus and echo (01.57)
- The song and the vacuum (05.26)
Cover photograph (reproduced above) by Mari Kitaoka; design by Lora Denis.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page