Leo Records CD LR 409 Knives
Achim Kaufmann, solo piano.
Recorded 9 December 2003 at Bimhuis, Amsterdam with the exception of tracks 3 and 5, recorded at Loft, Cologne on 25 March 2004, and track 9 recorded at Lehmbruck-Museum, Duisburg on 10 January 2003.
- The last vestiges (02.36)
- A dreg of red (03.06)
- Your smile a stone, shattering my breath (02.34)
- Dips and proclivities (02.20)
- More than a simple shoreline (02.47)
- Landscape faux-naïf (01.28)
- Sheets surfacing like an ocean (04.12)
- Space usually given over to knives (02.11)
- Her hair a dark river, and in its depths ghosts and goblins (04.15)
- No trace of food, or grief (03.08)
- Four small rooms (02.10)
- March b2 (04.37)
- 2300 skiddoo (07.09)
- Heavy lace (01.37)
- Of water plants and figurines (02.24)
- Sand melody (04.28)
- Windows composing trees (03.46)
- Beyond which the blue trembles (01.54)
Titles, artwork and photography (front cover reproduced above) by Gabriele Guenther; cover concept by Achim Kaufmann.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page