Leo Records CD LR 414 Metal tube & consciousness
Ariel Shibolet, soprano saxophone.
Recorded in July 2003 at Tomix Studio, Ramat Hasharon, Israel.
- Slow change, slow development (09.47)
- For Bach I (02.43)
- For Bach II (02.27)
- For Bach III (01.16)
- Reflections (02.43)
- Black stone on a plate (01.50)
- Field n. 1 (04.43)
- Irish song (01.29)
- A place to be (02.45)
- Polyphony of textures (03.19)
- Slow Irish circles (02.52)
- Field n. 2 (01.57)
- Four voices in a trill (03.10)
- Irish circles (01.10)
- Inner voice (to Albert Ayler) (02.21)
- Epilogue (02.10)
Front cover painting (reproduced above) by El Lissitzky (1923); design by Lora Denis.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page