Leo LR 439 Forgotten streets of St. Petersburg
TriO & Sainkho
Sainkho Namchylak, voice; Sergey Letov, baritione and soprano saxophones, bass clarinet, flute, Chinese flute, piccolo, swanee whistle; Alexandr Alexandrov, bassoon, swanee whistle; Yury Parfenov, trumpet, althorn.
Recorded on 11 December 1998.
- Buddhist Temple in Primorsky Prospect (02.50)
- Seven corners. Wind (05.55)
- Pretenders (06.20)
- Singing from the open window (04.00)
- Prostakovich ballet (00.47)
- Through the courtyards (06.30)
- The Ethnography Museum (03.50)
- Northern ghosts (03.40)
- Singing sphinx (05.42)
- Old boat (06.20)
- Transformation of matter (03.40)
- Forgotten streets of St Petersburg (02.08)
- The legend (02.40)
- Urban birds (01.12)
- Mikhailovsky Castle at night (03.25)
Front cover (reproduced above) photograph by Vasily Vorontzov; design by Lora Denis.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page