Leo LR 442 The soul with longing for dim hills
Masashi Harada/Mat Maneri
Masashi Harada, piano; Mat Maneri, viola.
Recorded on 15 February 2001 at Rear Window Studio, Brookline, Mass.
- Mirror resembling dream (05.41)
- What is there then? (06.08)
- The soul with longing for dim hills and faint horizons (08.27)
- Quiet wanders laughing (05.29)
- My memory has magnified (08.58)
- Mans own resinous heart had fed (09.18)
- I talked about an apparition (10.01)
Front cover painting (reproduced above) by Masashi Harada; artwork by Lora Denis.
Go to list of Leo Recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page