LJCD 5235 Strings and objects
Per Anders Nilsson, real time processing, Max/MSP programming and sound design; Sten Sandell, voice, piano, prepared piano.
Recorded at Artisten, School of music, Göteborg University, 14 November 2002, 3 January 2003 and 19 November 2003.
- Voices and objects part one (02.33)
- Voices and objects part two (04.29)
- Bidule en bidule (07.42)
- Taps and ondulations (03.12)
- Interactions IV part one (08.16)
- Interactions IV part two (05.28)
- Interactions IV part three (06.29)
- Strings and densities (05.21)
- Strings and objects (08.55)
- Bows and loops (02.54)
- Body mass (03.15)
Front cover art (reproduced above) by Jim Berggren.
Go to list of LJ Records on EFIP or to Independent Recording Labels Page