Matchless MRCD37 Concert, v.
Eddie Prévost, drums; Veryan Weston, piano.
Part 1 recorded at Gateway Studios, Kingston on 5 June 1998; part 2 recorded same
location on 29 June 1998; produced by Evan Parker.
- Pinna (02.52)
- Malleus (05.56)
- Symphony of surfaces (11.08)
- Finger the fine needle (04.32)
- Tympanic (05.50)
- With greazie aprons (08.05)
- Brush up (07.32)
- Sticks and tones (07.20)
- Beauty as an ear thing (08.43)
- Clustered (05.30)
- Fingers and drums (03.36)
- Hammer and tonic (06.41)
Front cover (reproduced above) from a painting Undulation by Berrenice Benjellon.
Go to list of Matchless recordings or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page