Bôłt Records BR ES01 PRES revisited: Józef Patkowski in memorium
Polish Radio Experimental Studio
CD1 consists of original electronic compositions recorded at the Polish Radio Experimental Studio in Warsaw. CD2 comprises re-workings of the pieces by: Phil Durrant, violin; Mikolaj Palosz, cello; Eddie Prévost, percussion; Maciej Sledziecki, electric guitar; John Tilbury, piano. Denis Kolokol provided the scores.
CD 1 Originals
- Antiphona [Boguslaw Schaeffer] (07.29)
- Collage [Eugeniusz Rudnik] (05.02)
- Psalmus [Krzysztof Penderecki] (05.07)
- Episodes [Bohdan Mazurek] (08.31)
- Assemblage [Boguslaw Schaeffer] (08.37)
- Esperienza [Bohdan Mazurek] (03.35)
- Dixi [Eugeniusz Rudnik] (04.42)
CD 2 Covers
CD2 recorded at Cafe Oto, London on 13 December 2009.
- Antiphona [PD] (07.50)
- Collage [MP/MS] (04.41)
- Psalmus [JT] (05.08)
- Episodes [PD/MP/EP] (06.18)
- Assemblage [MS] (06.30)
- Esperienza [PD/MP/EP/MS/JT] (03.28)
- Dixi [MP] (04.36)
- Hommage... [PD/MP/EP/MS/JT] (15.45)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Krzysztof Pijarski.
Go to list of Monotype Records, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page