Bôłt Records Populista BR POP02 play Mauricio Kagel Ludwig van
Frédéric Blondy/DJ Lenar
Frédéric Blondy, piano; DJ Lenar, turntable.
Recorded at Zacheta National Gallery of Art, Warsaw on 19 March 2011.
- The Key. A Shattering Story of Otto Tomek and his Companions (Musicologists) (02.55)
- The Table. Old, Exotic and Electric (02.53)
- The Locker. Him with Anecdotes (01.09)
- The Wall. One Page May (00.30)
- The Treadle. Edited without Sound (01.04)
- The Stand. Without Destroying his Property (01.34)
- The Movie. Beethoven is Modern (00.10)
- The Chair. Not a Rumba (Cuban) (00.18)
- The Needle. Whole as well as Speed (02.46)
- The Window. Enhancing Banality or Pedestrian Allusions (01.30)
- The Angel. Beethoven House Invented at Liberty (05.19)
- The Chair. Not a Rumba (Catalan) (00.18)
- The Frame. At Each Blur (02.28)
- The Movie. Spectator Beethoven (Bamsterdam) (01.24)
- The Deaf. Abolition by No Means (01.24)
- The Wheel. Opportunity to Execute (03.30)
- The Board. Largo in D minor from the Fifth Piano Trio, Op. 70 No. 1 in D major (02.52)
Artwork (front cover reproduced above) by Aleksandra Waliszewska; layout by Piotr Bukowski.
Go to list of Monotype and Bôłt Records, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page