mutable 17502-2 The visibility of thought
Muhal Richard Abrams
Jon Deak, contrabass (track 1); Joseph Kubera, piano (tracks 1, 2, 4); Mark Feldman, violin (track 2); Thomas Buckner, baritone voice (track 3); ETHEL [Ralph Farris, viola; Dorothy Lawson, cello; Todd Reynolds, violin; Mary Rowell, violin] (track 3); Philip Bush, piano (track 4); Muhal Richard Abrams, computer, synthesizer, sequencer, piano (tracks 5, 6).
Recorded at Systems Two, Brooklyn, NY in August and December 2000.
- Duet for contrabass and piano (06.01)
- Duet for violin and piano (10.01)
- Baritone voice and string quartet (10.38)
- Piano duet #1 (10.48)
- The visibility of thought (05.14)
- Piano improvisation (29.05)
Front cover art (reproduced above) by Muhal Richard Abrams; design by Matt Schickele.
Go to list of Mutable Music recordings or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page