No Business Records NBCD32 Creole gardens: a New Orleans suite
Joe McPhee, alto saxophone, pocket trumpet; Michael Zerang, drums.
Recorded live at BIG TOP, New Orleans on 24 September 2009.
- Congo Square dances/Saints and sinners (23.56)
- Rise/After the flood (09.18)
- Crescent City lullaby (08.46)
- And now Miss Annie, the black Queen (07.14)
- The drummer - who-sits-on-the-drum (10.54)
Design (front cover reproduced above) by Oskaras Anosovas.
Go to list of NoBusiness Records or to Independent Recording Labels Page