Not Two MW769 Ghetto calypso
Marco Eneidi/Peter Kowald/Damon Smith/Spirit
Marco Eneidi, alto saxophone; Peter Kowald, double bass; Damon Smith, double bass; Spirit, drums.
Recorded on 3 May 2000 at Headless Buddha Studio, Oakland.
- A tiny hole in Tuva (02.49)
- Psylium (04.02)
- Tangled lines (04.38)
- Ghetto calypso (06.51)
- Sufi prayer (01.19)
- David, with Bert, plays Mahler (04.23)
- Breakfast with a dervish (02.11)
- The unforseen is what is beautiful (06.17)
- Cracked mirrors, for example, or the long faded portrait of one of your friends (03.11)
- Pull, push, jump (up) (06.04)
- Obo (02.40)
- Black dots (06.36)
- Last call for a bawdy-house sweetheart (02.00)
- Gargoyles (02.23)
- Flight of the marabou (00.52)
- New music pygmies (06.22)
- Easinesses found (06.39)
Cover painting (reproduced above) by Peter Kowald.
Go to list of Not Two recordings or to Independent Record Labels page